Support and Consultation Centre for Small and Medium Enterprises (中小企業支援與諮詢中心 in Chinese), is known as SUCCESS in short. SUCCESS is run by the Trade and Industry Department in collaboration with various industrial and trade organisations, professional bodies, private enterprises and other Government departments to provide small and medium enterprises (SMEs) with business information and consultation services free of charge.
- Location and Service Hours
Group for SMEs
Business Information Services
- provide information on government licences or permits for running different types of businesses and starting a business in Hong Kong.
- provide information on SME-related activities, services and facilities through the internet.
- organise seminars and workshops to disseminate useful business information.
SMEs wishing to obtain professional and expert advice may apply for the "Meet-the-Advisors" Business Advisory Service. Those interested in starting a business can make use of the "Business Start-up Information Service".
Location and Service Hours
Room 1301, 13/F, Trade and Industry Tower, 3 Concorde Road, Kowloon City, Hong Kong.
Monday to Friday:
8:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
Telephone / Fax / Email
Tel: (852) 2398 5133*
Fax: (852) 2737 2377
Email: email@example.com or click here
*Telephone conversations shall be recorded to ensure service quality. The recorded conversations will be kept for 90 days. Members of the public may request for conversations relevant to them recorded in 90 days on a CD, at a charge of $50 per CD.
Customer Liaison Group for SMEs
The Trade and Industry Department (TID) has set up a Customer Liaison Group for SMEs to strengthen communication with SME customers, and to further improve the Department's services.
Terms of Reference:
- To provide feedback on SME services provided by TID;
- To advise on how to enhance TID's services, taking into account SMEs' needs; and
- To advise on ways to raise SMEs' awareness of TID's services, strengthen customer relationship and enhance customer satisfaction (including publicity, communication channel and customer survey).
Membership List of the 2021 - 2022 Customer Liaison Group for SMEs:
|Chairperson :||Dr Alex LAU|
Mr Calvin CHENG
Ms Bolivia CHEUNG
Dr Kanny CHIU
Ms Queenie CHUNG
Mr Terrence HUI
Ms Aries LEE
Dr Wilson LEE
Mr Webster NG
Ms Terry TAM FANG
Mr Derek WU
Mr Edmond YAU
The SUCCESS services are welcome by SMEs, regularly receiving appreciations from users.