Support and Consultation Centre for Small and Medium Enterprises (中小企業支援與諮詢中心 in Chinese), is known as SUCCESS in short. SUCCESS is run by the Trade and Industry Department in collaboration with various industrial and trade organisations, professional bodies, private enterprises and other Government departments to provide small and medium enterprises (SMEs) with business information and consultation services free of charge.
- Location and Service Hours
Group for SMEs
Business Information Services
- provide information on government licences or permits for running different types of businesses and starting a business in Hong Kong.
- provide information on SME-related activities, services and facilities through the internet.
- operate a Reference Library which provides a wide collection of business reference materials.
- publicize the "SME Pulse" regularly to provide information on SME topical issues.
- organise seminars and workshops to help broaden SMEs' business knowledge and enhance their entrepreneurial skills.
SMEs wishing to obtain professional and expert advice may apply for the "Meet-the-Advisors" Business Advisory Service or join the SME Mentorship Programme. Those interested in starting a business can make use of the "Business Start-up Information Service".
Location and Service Hours
Room 1301, 13/F, Trade and Industry Tower, 3 Concorde Road, Kowloon City, Hong Kong.
Monday to Friday:
8:45 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Telephone / Fax / Email
Tel: (852) 2398 5133*
Fax: (852) 2737 2377
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click here
*Telephone conversations shall be recorded to ensure service quality. The recorded conversations will be kept for 90 days. Members of the public may request for conversations relevant to them recorded in 90 days on a CD, at a charge of $50 per CD.
Customer Liaison Group for SMEs
The Trade and Industry Department (TID) has set up a Customer Liaison Group for SMEs to strengthen communication with SME customers, and to further improve the Department's services.
Terms of Reference:
- To provide feedback on SME services provided by TID;
- To advise on how to enhance TID's services, taking into account SMEs' needs; and
- To advise on ways to raise SMEs' awareness of TID's services, strengthen customer relationship and enhance customer satisfaction (including publicity, communication channel and customer survey).
Membership List of the 2019 - 2020 Customer Liaison Group for SMEs:
|Chairperson :||Prof. Raymond CHOY, MH|
Mr Calvin CHENG
Ms Bolivia CHEUNG
Ms Queenie CHUNG
Ms Terry TAM FANG
Mrs Jackie HARRIS
Dr Alex LAU
Ms Aries LEE
Mr Edmund LEE
Dr Wilson LEE
Mr Webster NG
Mr Edmond YAU
The SUCCESS services are welcome by SMEs, regularly receiving appreciations from users.