Support and Consultation Centre for Small and Medium Enterprises (中小企業支援與諮詢中心 in Chinese), is known as SUCCESS in short. SUCCESS is run by the Trade and Industry Department in collaboration with various industrial and trade organisations, professional bodies, private enterprises and other Government departments to provide small and medium enterprises (SMEs) with business information and consultation services free of charge.
- Location and Service Hours
Group for SMEs
Business Information Services
- provide information on government licences or permits for running different types of businesses and starting a business in Hong Kong.
- provide information on SME-related activities, services and facilities through the internet.
- provide free access to electronic business databases.
- operate a Reference Library which provides a wide collection of business reference materials.
- publicize the "SME Pulse" regularly to provide information on SME topical issues.
- organise seminars and workshops to help broaden SMEs' business knowledge and enhance their entrepreneurial skills.
SMEs wishing to obtain professional and expert advice may apply for the "Meet-the-Advisors" Business Advisory Service or join the SME Mentorship Programme. Those interested in starting a business can make use of the "Business Start-up Information Service".
Location and Service Hours
Unit 15-18, 23/F, Standard Chartered Tower, Millennium City 1
388 Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon
(MTR Ngau Tau Kok Station Exit A /
MTR Kwun Tong Station Exit A2)
Monday to Friday:
8:45 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Telephone / Fax / Email
Tel: (852) 2398 5133*
Fax: (852) 2737 2377
Email: email@example.com or click here
*Telephone conversations shall be recorded to ensure service quality. The recorded conversations will be kept for 90 days. Members of the public may request for conversations relevant to them recorded in 90 days on a CD, at a charge of $50 per CD.
Customer Liaison Group for SMEs
The Trade and Industry Department (TID) has set up a Customer Liaison Group for SMEs to strengthen communication with SME customers, and to further improve the Department's services.
Terms of Reference:
- To provide feedback on SME services provided by TID;
- To advise on how to enhance TID's services, taking into account SMEs' needs; and
- To advise on ways to raise SMEs' awareness of TID's services, strengthen customer relationship and enhance customer satisfaction (including publicity, communication channel and customer survey).
Membership List of the 2017 - 2018 Customer Liaison Group for SMEs:
|Chairperson :||Prof. Raymond CHOY, MH|
Ms Bolivia CHEUNG
Mr CHOY Chi Fai
Ms Queenie CHUNG
Ms Terry TAM FANG
Mrs Jackie HARRIS
Dr Jimmy LAU
Dr Alex LAU
Ms Aries LEE
Mr Edmund LEE
Prof Sherriff LUK
Mr William SHUM