Four-in-One Integrated Services of the SMEs Centres and “SME ReachOut”
I. Four-in-One Integrated Services of the SMEs Centres
To strengthen support for SMEs and to raise SMEs’ awareness of the various funding schemes, the Government has consolidated the services of existing four SMEs centres, including the "Support and Consultation Centre for SMEs" (SUCCESS) under the Trade and Industry Department, the "SME Centre" under the Hong Kong Trade Development Council, the "SME One" under the Hong Kong Productivity Council and the "TecONE" under the Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, to provide "four-in-one" integrated services for free starting from 1 October 2019. Enterprises can obtain business information, funding schemes information and advisory services, etc. at any of the Centres.
In addition, a web portal called "SME Link" is also established for SMEs to access comprehensive information and support services from a single online platform.
Short clip to introduce Four-in-One Integrated Services of the SMEs centres
The SME Service Centres will also continue to organise various seminars and workshops from time to time, and provide the following specialised services to enterprises:
"Support and Consultation Centre for SMEs" (SUCCESS) under the Trade and Industry Department
- Provide information on government licenses or permits for running different types of businesses and starting a business in Hong Kong.
- “Meet-the-Advisors” Business Advisory Services (BAS) – arrange meetings with experts for free advice in various advisory areas (including starting up business, marketing, legal and accounting matters).
- For enquiries, please contact us at 2398 5133 or by email email@example.com.
"SME Centre" under the Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Offer comprehensive services to SMEs in export and marketing, such as electronic business databases covering various commercial and trade information.
- Provide information on the Mainland market (such as the Belt and Road and Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area), and free business consulting services on the Mainland market, including market overview, government regulations, customs declaration and taxation, etc.
- Offer the HKTDC Transformation Sandbox (T-box) which helps SMEs achieve transformation goals in the areas of branding, e-commerce, manufacturing and supply chain solutions and new markets. Services include business advisory, workshops, government funding schemes, market knowledge and networking opportunities.
- For enquiries, please contact us at 1830 668 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"SME One" under the Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Offer support related to information technology, digital transformation, technical solutions, as well as financing through regular seminars and training workshops.
- Serve as the one-stop hub for information and advisory in funding schemes implemented by HKPC, for Hong Kong and extended to the wider Greater Bay Area.
- Leverage the extensive network of the Hong Kong Productivity Council to build cross-sector synergies for the wider industry community during their different stages of business development.
- For enquiries, please contact us at 2788 6292 or WhatsApp (do not support voice call) at 5283 4131 or by email email@example.com.
“TecONE” under Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
- TecONE provides information and professional consultation service about public funding for innovation and technology enterprises, to accelerate the innovation of technology.
- For enquiries, please contact us at 2780 6938 / 2780 6900 / 2780 6932 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. “SME ReachOut”
A dedicated service team entitled “SME ReachOut” has commenced operation starting from 1 January 2020 by the Hong Kong Productivity Council to support SMEs through “1-on-1 consultation” to help match funding schemes that suit SMEs, while answering questions relating to applications. The goal is to enhance SME's understanding of the Government's funding schemes, with a view to encouraging better utilisation of the support provided by the Government. For enquiries, please contact the following:
- “SME ReachOut” "2-in-1 Hotline Services" Telephone & WhatsApp (Text Message Only) at 2788 6868 or email at email@example.com.