Skip to main content

Business Licence Information Services

Groceries & Food Dealers (except Dairy Products, Rice & Fresh/Frozen Meat), Import & Export (e.g. Canned Food, Bottled Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Dried/Preserved Sea Product, Edible Oil, Salt, Sugar, Nut, Egg, Noodle, Flour, Sauce, Spices, etc.)

If your business involves the following situations, you may need to apply for specific licence(s). Please put a √ in the appropriate box(es) for further information:

Last Review Date : 26 February 2016