Skip to main content

Business Licence Information Services

All Kinds of Food, except Tobacco & Alcoholic Drinks, Retail (No Cooking/Heating-up Involved)

If your business involves the following situations, you may need to apply for specific licence(s). Please put a √ in the appropriate box(es) for further information:

Last Review Date : 26 February 2016